Monday 2 May 2011

Funny situations between boys & girls..........


BOY : I can't leave you ... 
GIRL : Do you love me so much?? 
BOY : It's not that. You're standing on my foot. 
 
BOY : May I hold your hand??
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.
GIRL : Did you miss me while I was away?? 
BOY : Were you away?? 

GIRL : Who was that girl I saw you kissing last night? 
BOY : What time was it?? 
GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me! 
BOY : You love me ... 
GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring?? 
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number?? 
GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest ... 
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple. 
GIRL : Do you remember when you proposed to me? I was so 
overwhelmed, I couldn't speak for an hour ... 
BOY : Yes Darli! ng, that was the happiest hour of my life ... 
GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever ... 
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve?? 
BOY : I love you and I could die for you! 
GIRL : How soon?? 
GIRL1: Have you ever had a hot passionate, burning kiss?? 
GIRL2: I did once. He'd forgotten to take the cigarette out of his mouth
BOY : I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours! 
GIRL : I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours!!! 
BOY : Hi! Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice? 
GIRL : Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice!!! 
BOY : May I have the pleasure of this dance? 
GIRL : No, I'd like to have some pleasure too!!! 
BOY : Will you come out with me this Saturday? 
GIRL : Sorry! I'm having a headache this weekend!!! 
BOY : Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out! 
GIRL : Okay, get out!!! 
BOY : Shall we go and see a film? 
GIRL : I've already seen it!!! 
BOY : Do you think it was fate which brought us together? 
GIRL : Nah, it was plain bad luck 
thanks for reading 
                                                               back to top                                            http://thebestinfo4u.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment